Participants are advised to make payments for the training via Bank Transfer to CLIG’s account as explained below:
Bank: FAMILY BANK KENYA
Account Name: Centre for Innovative Leadership & Gov
Branch: LAPTRUST NBI
Account no. 015000005851
Bank code: 70
SWIFT Code: FABL KENA
Payment deadline: 14th February, 2020
Download these instructions here
- A receipt confirming payments, invitation letter and training program will be sent to you after payment.
- The training fee should be paid into the account stated above and evidence emailed to [email protected]
- Participants are advised to arrange for their insurance cover and obtain the required travel documents, including Visas.
- Participants will be expected to meet their accommodation expenses at the University of Iowa.
- Accommodation expenses at the University of Iowa will range between $80 and $100 per night (bed & breakfast)
- Participants will meet their travel expenses to and from Iowa City.
- Upon registration, participants will be issued with letters to enable them obtain a USA Visa.